Cruise Casual and Black Tie
- Day: Casual shirts, shorts, trousers, dresses, and beachwear are ideal
- Evening: Stylish resort or leisurewear e.g. Smart- casual separates or dresses
- Black Tie: Cocktail dresses, ball gowns or smart trouser suits
- Day: Casual shirts, shorts, trousers and beachwear are ideal.
- Evening: Polo shirt or shirt with smart, full-length trousers.
- Black Tie: Dinner jackets or tuxedos
No shorts or ¾ length trousers for men in the restaurant in the evening. Light denim, ripped or/torn jeans , trainers, football shorts and track suits should also be avoided in the evening dining venues